New Zealand's leading supplier of quality Pilates equipment and Physiotherapist designed reformer programs.
LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH CONFIDENCE
Bring your Pilates Studio home
Physiotherapy meets Pilates – at home!
3 STEPS TO FREEDOM
The recipe for Pilates success
Purchase your Freedom Pilates Reformer.
SAVE PRECIOUS TIME
Bring your pilates studio home!
Purchase a membership to enjoy unlimited pilates in the comfort of your own home.
WE'RE NOT JUST WORRIED ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK.
WE CARE ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL.
Pilates reformers custom designed with the home-user in mind.
Over 20 years experience helping people just like you.
Utilising proven Pilates Methods, combining equipment with health professional designed programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
The great benefit of Freedom Pilates is that our programs and classes are designed by Physiotherapists and so we have a great awareness around safety. In fact we are developing health specific programs to suit alot of common conditions. That said, if you are new to reformer Pilates we recommend that you book a session to have a chat to one of our Physiotherapists to ensure that the classes can accommodate for your needs.
As above, we have developed an Antenatal specific program for our pregnant clients. This program is run by one of our Women’s Health Physiotherapists and contains both educational and class content to help you manage exercise throughout your pregnancy.
The great thing about Freedom@Home is that our Physio team offer programs for beginners through to experienced Pilates enthusiasts. Perfect to help you learn a great new way of exercise that is safe and suitable.
Pilates, just like many other types of fitness, should be done a minimum of 2-3 times per week. However, to further improve your body’s strength, flexibility and endurance, you can do up to 4 or 5 Pilates sessions a week. The best part about having a reformer at home is that you can squeeze 10 minutes a day in easily around your life style.
Both Mat Pilates and Reformer Pilates provide benefits when it comes to developing and toning your body’s core.
To decide which type is best for you, consider the following factors:
You want to try Reformer Pilates classes if:
- You want more immediate results – Reformer Pilates provides a wide range of challenging exercise options, which can help you to achieve noticeable results sooner.
- You want to lose weight – due to the extra resistance it provides, Reformer Pilates develops more muscle tone which then helps you burn more calories.
- You are a Pilates beginner – Beginner Reformer Pilates is great if you’re starting out. It can be particularly useful for those who find it difficult to hold Pilates positions using their own weight on a mat.
- You’re looking for a challenge – It’s not just for beginners! Due to the versatility of the reformer, your Trainer can adapt each exercise if you’re looking to beat your previous workout results and make big improvements.
- You have a limited range of movement – The reformer can be easily adjusted using its springs and pulleys, so the intensity of the exercises can be modified according to your abilities at each stage of your fitness journey.
- You are recovering from an injury – Reformer Pilates is often used as a rehabilitative exercise because it allows you to exercise in accommodating positions, allowing you to adjust your weight-bearing for certain parts of the body. For example, using a horizontal plane of motion allows movement without putting too much stress or weight on your back or legs.
Is it finally time to start looking after YOU?
You can’t put a price on feeling great. Start your Freedom Pilates journey today.